Thursday 3 May 2012

Finished the Frenzy

Well, Script Frenzy is now officially over, and has been for several days now. And guess what? 101 pages!

While I may have completed Script Frenzy, I'm nowhere near finishing off my script and am going to have to ax 45 pages immediately. It sucks, but it's the truth. Thirty days and 101 pages just isn't enough space, unfortunately. However, this being the first script I have ever written, I think I've done pretty well.

So what's next? Well, I have other aims for the rest of this year. I want to participate in either or both of NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWrimo, the difference being that one occurs in June and the other in November. I'd also like to enter at least five competitions in the rest of this year - if I win money, I can officially say that I'm a professional writer. Asides from all that, I think I'll try and write a short story each week.

Now you pretty much know what my plan is for the rest of 2012. I'm off to get some sleep - Screnzy really takes it out of you.

With tired regards,
   A Rather Satisfied Screnzier

No comments:

Post a Comment